I think it's Beat-Up-Rachel week

This week, now that I look back, was okay in terms of work except one thing. People have started to get on my nerves a lot more. There are those arrogant girls in art class who do nothing but look at magazines, then come over and give my friends and I crap for no reason. I got my small revenge this morning when I not-so-gently poked one of them in the back with a chair leg when I was pulling the chairs off the table--they've done it to me before.
I also got slammed into a locker yesterday. Some girls who were talking right in front of my locker thought it would be funny for one of them to fall on top of me and shove me into it. My chest hit the locker dead on, and I yelled. No one noticed, though, because it was so loud in the hallway. They asked my name, which I stupidly gave to them, and laughed as I walked away. I was hunched over all the way to the bus.
Today they stood blocking my locker, literally. I was too tired and rushed to argue, so I shoved my way through and as I got my stuff out. The same one that slammed me into the locker yesterday laughed when I kneeled down and patted my head. This scared me. Normally when people do that to me, it means they have an I-know-something-you-don't smile and they're ready to unleash some fake rumor about me--last year there were rumors that I was a prep, a wannabe, an emo, a goth, a poser, a sl*t, and a guy. In one year. So, yeah, I'm a bit pissed at the moment.
November 3rd, 2007 at 11:24am