Just a small rant about my class.

I'm sorry, but I don't think I could've been stuck in a worse class this year.

It may be the advanced class and all, where all the smartie-pants kids are s'posed to be put, but I hate almost every single person!

Hate, not dislike, literally hate.

Well, it's not like they particularly like me either, so we're pretty even on that field.

Seriously, I need to get all this off my chest!

Pretty much all of the girls are so catty, and so girly!
It's insane!
They worry about the stupidest little things like, "OH MY GOD, SHE DIDN'T TXT ME BACK LAST NIGHT!" or "LIKE, YOU DIDN'T TALK TO ME ALL LUNCH, ARE YOU IN A SHIT WITH ME?"
I feel like standing up on a desk and screaming; DON'T YOU LADIES HAVE BETTER THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT THEN STUPID LITTLE PROBLEMS LIKE A FRIEND WHO WAS BUSY ALL LUNCHTIME, OR SOMEONE WHO'S PHONE ISN'T AN EXTENTION OF THEIR ARM!

So, there is eight girls in my class right, and all of us pretty much split into pairs.
There's me and Kimberley - which can pretty much be classed as the total outsiders.
Georgia and Julia, Claire and Rachel, and Alice and Lauren.
Let's just say, that when it came to debating, and also to our Math groups, which had to be in three's... everyone except for Kimberley and I immediately spilt into groups of three, so that left us two alone.
So in Math we got stuck with Chris Joyce, now you're probably thinking - 'don't be so mean, he's probably a nice young man'.
You are terribley mistaken.

He would have to be the most annoying person on EARTH.

He used to sit infront of Kimberley and I in Social Studies, but we moved because we were about a milimetre away from tearing his head off.

He constantly nicks out stuff, and doesn't give it back until the end of class.
It's bloody frustrating when you need to rule something up in your book and the twat has stolen your ruler and is bloody LICKING it.
Or in Math the other day when he kept flicking things at me, and ended up flicking a pen at me, which had the knob down, and got ink on my school shirt, which cost about $60, and it didn't come out, mind you.
Asshole.

And then in debating, the girls split into their perfect little groups, and it was just Kimberley and I again.
So, we had to go with Caidan, because he was away, and we were the only group of two.

It's like they never even concider the fact that we're always getting shoved to the side, and forgotten about.
Or maybe we're invisible or something. I don't know what it is, but I really hate it.

Although it was worse when George was in our class.
I hope he stays in Europe for the rest of his life, and never bothers coming back.

Man, I feel so much better after letting out some of that steam.
Maybe next year I'll have a better class. I'm going to get Mum to personally ask for me not to be put in the advanced class next year.
Or I may go slightly batty.

~ LillianLove xo
November 5th, 2007 at 12:43pm