i am new!!

i know i just submitted this journal three days ago, but i want to meet some new people and i figure hey, i just got this mibba three days ago so i am still new. No one comments on anyo of my poems, pictures, stories, or journals and as far as i kno wi dont know how else to meet people on here and i need help. So if you would like to learn more about me just read my profile.
I also have a Mibba family if you would like to join. It is new so i am a family of one if you would like to be in it please enter!
If you have an INO my name is "Under.the.knife....." you can also join my INO family i think i have about ten people in that famiy now and it is full of warm hearted people who love to meet new people just lie you.
So please comment on this or on one of my journals/stories/poems/pictures. I really would like this. i am willling to also bear strong worded comments and feelings so be creative.
I am having a poetry contest also so if you would like to put yours in it put it in the form of a comment on this and the public will be able to vote after a week.
All poems are do on11/14/07 Northeast american time.

xoxoxo
Lilli aka "ily" (given by a INO daughter)
November 8th, 2007 at 05:53am