PDA

okay, so i just got home from after school like 30 minutes ago. Me and my bf took the bus home.
The bus was packed and shit with tons of people. I sat off the edge of his seat all the way in the back.There was some other dude sitting in the seat already. Anyways,so we're sitting there and it's pretty dark out, and there's this car out there behind us and all you could see were the headlights. I decided to wave just for the heck of it and my bf told me that they weren't gonna see me anyways.

and then we kinda kissed a bunch of times. no hardcore making out. Just pecks. and the bus comes to a stop where we get off in town, and i give him a quick peck and in the corner of my eyes, i could see the person that was in the car. it was our fucking middle school principle. yea, we have that dumb PDA rule. So right away, i knew he saw us and i just wanted to run all the way up the aisle to get to the front cause i didn't wanna get in trouble with him anymore. i hate his guts. but you know, the bus is crowded. So like half the bus leaves and the principle comes up the steps and is all like, 'who was sitting in the back seat' and my bf answered and then the principle said that we couldn't do that anymore or we'd get kicked off the bus. it really sucks for my bf cause they know each other quite well. well yea. PDA's are so fucking stupid. i hate them.

then it was all awkward......

PDA rules suck don't they?
November 9th, 2007 at 09:16am