"i'm far from lonely and its all that i've got"

Nothing exiting ever happens during Saturdays. In fact, for me, its one of the most boring days of the week got, I usually end up spending WAY too much time in front of my laptop instead of hanging out with my friends and stuff. But today, today was different, a WHOLE lot different. :D

It started like this; I woke up, thinking that this will just be another Saturday full of blahness, boy was I wrong! The moment I woke up, excitement came rushing at me, my mom told me that my cousin called and asked me to go to the mall with him.
I got ready and when I got to the mall, surprise number one happened.

I bumped into RAYMOND MARASIGAN!!! He’s like the Gerard Way of the Philippines, for me anyway. I was stunned, I never thought of all places I would bump into him at SM South Mall. I just smiled at him and went my own merry way. Stupid I know, I should have gotten his autograph or even just talked to him. But shyness got the better of me.

Anyway, I bought a new album, Lies For Liars and I went home, the best surprise happened right here where I was seating. I logged onto INO and mibba and started doing random things when suddenly my phone rang. I did not recognize the caller and when I answered it. I was really surprised to know it was him!
I was so happy that he called me all the way from LA, I never thought I’d be sooo happy to hear his voice again, we talked for about 5 minutes, I’m happy to know that he is doing fine and he said he misses me a lot! I love this day! From now on, Saturdays will be one of my favorite days of the week. xD
November 10th, 2007 at 10:36pm