Jet

Agh, I just fell in love with Jet all over again!
I forgot how much I loved them.
Yes, I'm a complex girl.
My Chemical Romance, The Used, and Jet.
Odd?

Yeah, well, I've been known to be a bitch, but I'm in a good mood.
Usually, if I'm waiting for something to come, or waiting, the day'll go more slowly.
But today, it was the exact opposite.

I went to the dance last night... yes, so many dances.
Well, this was the one that Seth was at.
Seth... I had given up on him. My best friend said that he only liked me as a friend.
Naturally, I believed her because the only friends saying otherwords were;
-an annoying bitch who believes she is the matchmaker
-unloyal friend, easily sensitive
-... other.

So, I go there, expecting to see Seth not liking me and not dancing with me or talking to me at all.
I get in there late, my best friend, who is Seth's friend, dancing with Seth. I watched them dance, and then some other dude asks me to dance, and I don't refuse. So, I see this arm come out of nowhere.
Seth.
So he cuts in, asking me if I'd dance with him.

Before this, he had told my best friend that he thought I was shy. SHY?! I'm NOT shy.
So I prove it to him, loud speaking, and dancing like a freak with him.
He's lots of fun, and hilarious.
I dance, and then we have to switch... damn.

So, I have to pick a guy to dance with.
Seth's friend, Danielle, comes over to me and makes me dance with Seth.
He says that he's sorry for his friend, she's a freak.

I'm FREAKING OUT, shaking, hyperventilating.

He dances with me, and he's perfect. Tall, so he can dance without killing me.

And then when we leave together... he says this;
"I'm looking forward to seeing you again, Rachel."

Who says that anymore? Who says that at all?
Just in movies.

So him and my best friend talk. I'm so confused, he seems so into me, and she said that he didn't love me.

So she comes back and Seth and I are facing each other. He's walking towards me and my annoying friend is pushing him towards me.

It's different in my state, we ask people out differently.

So he goes,
"Ra-... I... Do.. ? "

And then he runs off.
DAMN, I scared him.

And then my best friend who I believed that he didn't like me, tells me that he is going to ask me out tomorrow.

SO, I'm FREAKING OUT, and waiting for tomorrow...

AGH!


JET!

Sorry...
April 5th, 2007 at 01:16am