FEDERER TO MEET RAFA IN SEMIS!

DAMN! FEDERER TO MEET RAFA IN SEMIS!

DAMN! FEDERER TO MEET RAFA IN SEMIS!

DAMN! FEDERER TO MEET RAFA IN SEMIS!

DAMN! FEDERER TO MEET RAFA IN SEMIS!

DAMN! FEDERER TO MEET RAFA IN SEMIS!

Because Federer beat Roddick he'll now face Rafa in the semi finals of the Masters Cup. I really want Rafa to win but omg it's gonna be tough! Fingers crossed for a Rafa victory tomorrow. He really needs to prove that he can play on hard courts and this would be an ideal chance to do so. I'm pretty annoyed that Federer managed to qualify first - this morning it was even in doubt (or as doubtful as it ever gets with Federer) that he was gonna qualify. If only he'd qualified 2nd! Rafa could and would have thrashed Roddick!!!!

It's nice that Federer said: "I'm very excited to actually play against him. It's always nice for the best two to be playing against each other in the last tournament of the season. It's a nice thing for everybody here. Of course, there's the final after, so you definitely have me or Rafa in the finals, which I think is a good thing, too." But lets face it either Rafa or Federer (whoever wins) is gonna be fav going into Sundays final, although their gonna have it's gonna be hard to beat Ferrer who has looked almost invincable this week. And yes I do think it will be Ferrer in the final.

Another point of interest in this Masters series is Djokovic's dismal performance! He didn't even win one set. Personally, (although I like Novak) I'm glad coz it widens the gap a little between him and Rafa.

As always, vamos Rafa. I'll have my fingers crossed for victory!!!!! :)
November 16th, 2007 at 08:55pm