The Google Experience.

It's nice having expensive things bought for you. It's an interesting experience XD

I'm going to London tomorrow, and I just know I'm going to get lost. Especially on the Tube.

"Circle Line? What is this? Where the hell does this go?"
"We're on the Jubilee Line, Lisa."


We're staying at this hotel called the Waldorf Hiltonoh my god which is a pretty sweet hotelhave you seen the size of the place? I'm going to saviour all of this. It's for the Doodle4Google contest, and I'll find out who the overall winner is. That was what the votes were for, so thanks to all of you who did do that. ILU.

In the evening, we're eating out at Fire & Stone and finding out full details about what's going to happen, and then wade the rest of the night in the hotel. The next day is spent at the Tate Modern where we get to do shit for hours, and then over to Google offices, where the real anxiety kicks in. That's the worst thing ever, because when that sort of anxiety is involved my stomach explodes. True story.

I'm excited. I'm actually more excited about the train ride more than anything. I mean, seriously, I love to travel. Or maybe it's transport.... I like to travel in transport.

"We're here! Time to get off."
"Aw, why? I'm having too much fun to come off."


I'll take photos. Like loads.
That is providing we get there in one piece.
♥

Edit;; It's such a The Used day today. Blue and Yellow, oh my god.
November 18th, 2007 at 01:52am