••I Like Nirvana, It Doesnt Mean Id Shoot Myself••Rant Four

Okay, dont kill me for saying this but are the MCR video's getting worse and worse?

I mean the video's from Revenge were much better than the video's from The Black Parade. Is it because they didn't hire Marc Webb? The director of Im Not Okay, Helena and The Ghost Of You. Look at Im Not Okay, it has a story and it's intresting to watch, Helena is emotional, artistic and makes you think and Ghost is also has amazing sets and is very dramatic. Now, i know i know. Welcome To The Black Parade is also a very good video so im gonna count it out for this.

Famous Last Words simblified the burning down of the black Parade with the float in the background erupting into flames and such. I shouldnt really be giving them shit about that because they went through alot to make that video.

OKay, well then I Dont Love You. Possibly thier worst video. Right, what is up with the Alien Girl thing and all? Half the video is them standing and kissing and the other half is the band and Gerard's very amusing facials. What is the video telling us about the song, it doesnt guide us to the meaning. Where is the element that the old vid's had that drew the audiance in and kept them there. It safe to admit i love the song but the video? It's downright boring.

Teenagers is yet another performing one. All they do is play in front of a crowd of teenagers at the end get attacked. Did i mention that Gerard scores a few back-up dancers in the form of cheerleaders wearing gas masks? Where's the story!?
OKay I LOVE MCR and just because their vid's are going down the toilet dosent mean im turning against them. Im just saying, I want to see more of the classic MCR style vids. The ones that they won awards for, that they did more than play a instrument in, that helped us understand the song more. Come onnnnn.

And stop injuring Poor Bob in the vid's.
November 18th, 2007 at 10:23am