I just realized how much my family dislikes me.

I've always known I was different. A freak. Everyone in my family had brown hair, black eyes, dark skin. Perfect body shape. Everyone got straight A's, could talk to a wall, and was easily popular in school.

Not me. Blue eyes, blond hair, pale skin, disgusting and intimidating appearence. I get a few B's. I almost never speak. Everyone regards me as that freak girl who could never attract anyone, who walks and talks so differently.

I think my family's realized it.

My grandparents are visiting at the moment. They don't talk to me during the couple hours I can pluck up enough courage to leave my room. When I came downstairs this morning, I called 'good morning.' No one answered. I went into the kitchen where all four of them sat eating and talking. I fixed myself breakfast, which took a while. They didn't talk to me for almost a quarter of an hour, when I was within a few yards and trying to speak to them.

When I act the way I do, or ask a question, they laugh and make fun of me. I know they realize I'm a failure in my family. I don't fit in. Ask why I can't be better...that sort of thing.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry I can't be the same, can't talk, can't be perfect. I know I don't fit with the rest.
November 25th, 2007 at 01:11am