MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE CONCERT MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA 01/12/07

WOW I went to my first ever MCR concert last night and I was blown away...it was truly amazing. I never got to see the first live act as i was stuck in a 40 min queue just so I could by my tee that I wanted.

And the 2nd act which was gateway plan or something like that...to me they were just a bunch of screamers (didnt like em at all, no offence to who did)

Some of the songs that I can remember were:

Helena
Famous Last Words
Welcome To The Black Parade
Cancer
I Dont Love You
The Sharpest Lives
Dead
This is How I Disappear
Mama
Teenagers
Give Em Hell Kid
I'm Not Okay
Hang Em High
Desert Song - MY FAV!!!!!!!!!


I'm sure there were other's but I cant remember them all.
The pyro was awesome from the fire to the fireworks-wasnt expecting that.
As for the guys...Frank he gets soo in to it and Mikey I was surprised to me he always seemed reserved but he was a head banger too.

Ray was just purely talented and the FRO rock out heaps.
Gee swore heaps and he done the infamous GEE_GASM (which i proudly recoreded)
Along with Cancer and Famous Last Words.

Also was yelling at the crowd his words however not exactly "WHOEVER IS FUCKING THROWING THE CANDY ON THE STAGE, I'LL GET YOU ON THIS FUCKING STAGE AND MAKE YOU LICK ALL THIS FUNCKING CANDY UP. I DONT CARE IF YOUR 12 YEARS OLD YOU WILL BE LICKING THIS CANDY UP OFF THE STAGE"

He kept talking and at the end he said " I'LL KICK YOUR ASS" and the music went in to Give Em Hell Kid.

Over all it was an awesome night, there was no Frerard at all :-)

I took so many photo's and they are posted on my buzz net, i'll do another journal with pics :-)

So this was my lil rant on the BEST concert I've been to in ages. People going to the Adelaide show, trust me when i say it's gonna rock :-)

well that's all i had to say....Enjoy the rest of the day/night (where ever you may be_

Cheers
xoxoxox
December 2nd, 2007 at 12:17pm