Haunted in Dreams

note: posted out of boredom.

You ever wonder why ghosts just suddenly haunt you everywhere? Gosh, it gets so effin' annoying.

This is connected to every tlt-er in mibba. Matthew, me, ally, mint, madee, mark, and cel.

Okay, what are the kinds of ghosts? Double gangers, mananggals, tikbalangs, banshees, supernatural creatures. Manananggals are ghosts who cut them selves in half during the night time, the upper half grows wings and flies above the roof tops, the lower half stays wherever the upper half left it. In the provinces, they are very. . .most likely seen.

It's not that I believe in them, I don't believe that "if you believe in ghosts, they will come to you. . ." thingy. I already know they are real, they serve as a temptation in this world.

Tikbalangs. . .half man half horse thing. People who steal your babies or something. etc.

Now, we kinda discovered. . .another supernatural being.

This is called a Sudokim. ---- i named it. Matches the personality.

Another name is "The Dragger". Why? Madee, or was that ally, or rina. . .dunno dreamt about her about . . .uh. . .3 years ago? It was in her dream, and she was terribly scared of it. For about. . .3 years, it kept her in peace. It came back to her dreams though, that's the problem.

But not only did she witness it. . .so did we. I think it drags people into the dreams, because Chynna, who dreamt about MCR and FOB, was running in her dream. . .which is where the sudokim dream starts, however Chynna, resisted the dream and went back to her wonderful FOB and MCR dream ---- good for her.

We didn't dream about it at the same time, i dreamt it the last, and the others a few days ago. It was creapy because the setting always changes, to the jungle, and the museum. . .the boat,

Now, i forgot to describe our little ghost. She's most likely a girl, her face isn't so clear, she doesn't seem to have feet. she smells dead. Her hair is long and dark, it covers most of her face, her eyes are RED, that is the scariest part. Her fingernails are soooo long. and she wore something black, something dark.

I'm not making this up, ask all of the tlt'ers. They know the story better than I do.

What's freaky is that we have the same dream. Mark didn't dream about it. . . he was in it. In the dream, he was painting. He had a weird costume. But his face was so expressionlessss. . .we even threw rocks at him and he didn't even budge!!!

We all were in a jungle. . .but first was the museum, we were locked in chains, some of us managed to escape. Then, the setting changed into a jungle ---- A JUNGLE!!! ---stupid setting. and the boat.

We tried to tell our teachers, I think they believed us. Some say it's our imagination, but imagination does not have the power to bring back a 3 year lost ghost dragging. . .what?. . .8 people in the exact dream with the creepiest settings ever. No, it does not have that power.

The day, after we talked about this dream. . .we were so freaked out. We couldn't even sleep, we were afraid of her. Madee and Mint didn't dream about her though. . .THEY SAW HER, especially madee. . .who saw her in the mirror, she had to shake it or something to clear the vision.

We all prayed. It gave us about. . .3-5 months of peace now. But if that comes back, I have no idea what I'll do. . .

This was posted to remind Matthew, my third-eyed friend. He sees his dead grandfather's sister. It's so freaky. you can ask him that. I always feel scared when I remember that Sudokim, I try to forget her, but I just can't. . .if you suddenly see her in your dream along with your friends or something, or If you probably see me with you, then that sudokim's dragging the readers along too, I find that funny. sorry, wrong reaction.

I find this scary. . .you may not find it scary because you're not the victim. Ohwell, that's the end. The boredom syndrome just dragged me along to type this. Probably 40 years from now, I'll see her. . .and I really hope not.

to the christians out there: just pray, it works. because God does not give you tasks you cannot handle. If you see a ghost just shout out "In Jesus name, get out of this house." And I promise you, it will go away. The devil shivers whenever he hears His name. -wink- Christians can see ghosts, no matter what, everyone does. But, with the faith. . .they will never hurt you.
December 14th, 2007 at 04:31pm