Intro to my story~ If You Look In The Mirror{A Frank Iero Story}

Hey I'm gonna start writing a story soon.
I'm really new so give me a break if it tekes a while.
xoxoxoxxooxoxoxxox
Jacoby
ps:please add me!
I love my chemical romance and heres a preview 2 1 of my stories
If you look in the Mirror-{A Frank Iero Story}--Intro
Intro:

Heather (you ^.^)

Becky

Gerard

Mikey

Frank

Ray

Emily

Brandon

Okay intro, your name is Heather. You are pretty much the outcast but still have at least one friend but have never had a boyfriend. You are 20 going on 21 and just moved into your first house with your BFF Becky. You have shoulder length black hair. But you are always dying it different and weird colors so you don’t really remember what your natural hair color is you think its light brown but still not entirely sure (your hair is also extremely frizzy/poofy but you straighten it a lot or at least you get Becky to cause you suck at it, o well what are you going to do). Becky hair goes to about the middle of her back, dark brown clean curls (So Pretty!^.^). She also has thin light purple glasses and usually styles her hair so that the bangs are covering one of her eyes. She is kind of emo-ish but only dresses like an emo person she doesn’t act like one (O ya you are also kind of gothic/punk style but don’t act like one lol). Ok you got that all down…good because if you don’t well that’s too bad for you!
December 16th, 2007 at 03:08am