Characters for my stories...

ok...so this is a call out for anyone who wants to be in any of my stories...i realise that i havent updated all of them in forever...but i'm hoping that this might give me some inspiration....

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU....is a green day/ metallica crossover AU thingy...main character is jason white...but other green day and metallica members will make regular appearances....

I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU...one of my nw stories that has become peoples favourite....is an AU MCR fic....follows the lives of mcr and family and friends as they tour, make records...etc....

PRIOR COMMITMENTS...another AU story...this one follows the members of The Living End as they encounter new things....

ONE SHOTS...a mixture of totally random short stories that i have written for friends when i thought of them, or random ideas that were never gonna turn into stories...

PUSH THE MOMENT OVER THE EDGE...a story written by Chester and i....features members of mcr and the used as they go thru boarding skool.....

if you want to be in any of those...or the few i havent mentioned...write a coment stating ur name, which story u wanna be in and what kinda character u wanna be...eg...someones bitchy cusin...a roadie....yada yada yada....

:)
December 17th, 2007 at 03:58pm