Go aWay...

I hate it whenever I get tempted to watch movies that I'm terrified of.
I hate it whenever I can't sleep at night because of nightmares.
I hate it whenever I have a problem and I can't deal with anything at all...

I know the reason.

The Satanist comes.

Satan--the most vindictive thing ever. The one who causes people to go against God, the one who tugs us aWay from talking and praying to God, the one who lets us break down to pieces when we have a problem...

The one who makes us weep when we don't know how to deal with life...

But there's a twist.

Satan makes our life worse and shatter into a million pieces like delicate glass.

God puts our lives back together and into one whole unbreakable piece.

Satan kills our spirits and possess us like a bunch of anti-Christ sticks.

God builds manifactures our character and helps us become wonderful people

Satan makes us sin everyday and evades us from seeking God's help and pulls us down to the ghastly and atrocious dump of combustion, drowning us in our own faults, as we beg God for forgiveness from our sins, waiting impatiently for Him to take us aWay from such an appalling place---[known as]HELL.

God, on the other hand, gives us a Holy shield to keep away from sinning frequently, and bringing us to the astonishing and the most phenomenal place anyone could ever imagine...HEAVEN.

Take your pick.

Live the good life? Or the bad life?

My choice?...

God. God is my Savior, my Messiah, my Lord---and shall be...forever and ever. He helped me in all my tribulations in life, and all the obstacles I had a complicated time going through.

If I were you, I'd pick God too. Trust me, anything is possible... with GOD.
December 20th, 2007 at 07:38pm