Update Time!

Heyyyyyyyyyy guys! What's up! Ok, I don't really care. Har har, I'm just kidding. =P

OK, so. It's update time in the wonderful world of Rin Tin Tin! WOOOO!

*puts on some Mulan music* LET's GET DOWN TO BUSINESS! *just keep playing this in your head until this you finish reading this journal*

Alrighty then, now that that silly nonsense you have been reading for the past 10 seconds is over, I will actually update you on what I have beeen wanting to update you on!

So, I got this recorder thing a few weeks ago. It was supposed to be a Christmas present, but apparently I had the power to persuade my parents into thinking that they would run out of them by the time they would get aroudn to buying it for me. Now, mind you, it was a bit of an expensive gift. About $350. I'm not sure how much that is in Euros, but if you have the need to convert them, then be my guest. But yeah, since it was on the expensive side, I now have to buy whatever I whatever I want to come with it. So....I had to buy the headphones. Which were $60. But since I'm a packrat when it comes to money, I had it covered, no problem.

And so since the little side story is over, I am now going to record some things on it. Acoustic songs sound really great. I mean, it has microphones on it, so you can record things live, so it's pretty rad if I do say so myself. For instance, I recorded an instrumental version of Caner (My Chemical Romance) and it sounded pretty chill. Then I actually recorded one where I'm singing it, but I need to re-do it becuase my voice is too soft. I've also recorded some of my own songs.

But yeah, the point of this journal is to pretty much brag about my little set-up hahaha. And I also want to have you guys listen to some of the mp3's but I have no idea how to get them up on here =[. So if you guys know how, can you tell me? I'd also be happy to record some requests you guys have if you end up liking what I put up on here. =]

EDIT:
I also forgot a little tidbit that you guys might enjoy. =P I figured out that 'back in the day' (meaning like the fucking 1500s lmao) if my friends were stuck on an island, then we'd eat my friend Jill first becuase she's the thinnest and most frail. You go from the skinniest to the fattest. I don't know why I had the need to tell you that, but I felt I did. =P

EDIT 2:
ok, im not sure if this will work at all, and im not sure if this is spamming or whatever. tell me if it is, and i'll take it right off then ok? i THINK this might work...MIGHT. try to copy and paste this to the url thing at the top of your page and see if it works. oh and, this song wasn't written by me, only covered. it's by my chemical romance, and it's called cancer.

C:\Documents and Settings\Demis\My Documents\My Music\iTunes\iTunes Music\TR0708_1.WAV
December 23rd, 2007 at 01:03am