Lables for all!

It seems like every one is now linking "Scene" With "Punk"

Scene is just prep with a more wild hair style. rockers don't live by style or trends. they live by what they want. If that means listening to Green Day even though most of those so-called punks think they sold out then let it be! People who see a scene girl listening to Fall out boy and say "Oh she's punk!" Are wrong. she's not punk. she's trendy. I'm not saying I'm punk. I'm saying that people need to stop labeling people. Were all human and well that's our label! were basically going back to racism! it's no better to like some one because you think their punk or scene or to hate some one because they are a real rocker. or because they are a dyke! Scene kids and emo kids are just ruining us by labeling them self's when really were all human. I'm not emo. i don't cut, I'm not punk i don't do heroin and staying up all night going to shows. I'm not scene i don't love fall out boy and I'm not Gothic i don't love black. I'm human i love being me and i love not being labeled. i listen to Green Day and Elvis, Nirvana and Fiona Apple, Johny cash and bob Dylan. i love the simpsons and not family guy, I'm not random and i listen to old school rap. No one is like me so i should not be put into a group. no one should. were people not things that need to be grouped.
December 28th, 2007 at 03:10am