The Young & Loved.

There's this girl in my school I absolutely despise. Her thin black hair messily pulled up into a shaggy ponytail. Her purple glasses placed in front of her pure brown eyes. Oh how so childish this girl is. Everyday, her mother comes and brings her to school. Her mother is a tall lady with loving eyes. She plants a kiss her on her daughter's cheek and leaves for school. This girl wears the weirdest of clothes. Puffed up jackets and snow pants in the winter. Florescent colored shorts and t-shirts in the summer. How she always has that Young smile on her face. I absolutely hate it.

I do not hate her because of being stuck in her childhood. I hate her why she is stuck in her childhood. I hate that she can kiss her mom and I have no cares what anybody thinks. I hate that she'll listen to her mother and wear the clothes that her mother wants her to wear. I hate every single thing she has that I don't. I guess I don't hate her. I'm just jealous. I'm jealous that she's comfortable showing affection to her mom. I'm jealous that she has a wonderful, caring mother that wants to protect her child with all her heart. I'm jealous at how she's so stuck in her childhood, never wanting to leave her mother's arms because she loves her so much.

I am so envious of her. I wouldn't care if everyone made fun of my clothes or my "mama's girl" ways. Id know I was loved. I know I wanted to be with someone that cared for me. Id know that with all the danger in the world, I was protected.
December 31st, 2007 at 05:34am