Need help.

Ok, I've started a new original story, and I have no idea what to title it. I don't even know whether or not I'll post it here.

-START SUMMARY-
In a futuristic society where everything is powered by music, every child is specialized to an instrument at age sixteen, keeping the balance of carefully ochestrated soundwaves even. Everything is run by the Elders, and family and love don't exist under their rule.

Young Orrin 64 has not been specialized. He has yet to find an instrument that calls to him, that he feels connected with. There is only one other recorded situation like his own, and that boy disappeared. Fearing he might meet the same mysterious fate of this stranger from the past, Orrin runs away from his entire life and his best friend, Piper, into the deep forests that skirt around the edges of the city.

In the forest, Orrin finds things he never knew existed: Fidel, an old man with barely enough strength to pluck a harpstring, new ideas and opinions on how he has lived the past sixteen years of his life, and most importantly, a strange new instrument called a guitar.

-END SUMMARY-

It's very 2112 in basic plot, though kind of backwards, as in that the man who finds the guitar is alone, and the society is without music, not dependant on it.

So, any suggestions for a title?
January 1st, 2008 at 02:31am