What happened to Mibba?

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Mibba's Changing and its changing fast.

Since when did we yell at each other about our thoughts and put them down. I mean some I can agree, like maybe using words correctly for the right meaning (attually Im agreeing with this other girl who just posted a journal but yea I feel she was right).

But since when shouldnt we be allowed to say things on how we feel? Since when did people make other people feel bad? Look were all united or similar in one way or another. Why discriminate, make fun of or hurt? Why put people down?

Also when the hell did we start ranting on why people posted their journals? If you dont like what their wrighting its called the back buttion also YOU DONT HAVE TO READ IT Stop bitching and moaning on how you dont like what people are saying, or how they feel or what they should be talking about.

ITS FREEDOM OF SPEACH If you dont like it, go get a time machine and go back to when they made the amenment, and deal with it there.

So dont start yelling or ranting on me now because I feel I need to say this.

Also stop with this ohhh you like this band or this type of stories or why is people wrighting or labeling. Just fucking stop, grow a brain and use it. God are we two and mad because someone took our cookie?

End.
January 6th, 2008 at 05:17am