To Amanda 'Millie' Milligan

<Font color=deeppink>I have a feeling I haven't spelt your name right but I ain't the point I'm gonna make.

First things first.

Don't plot to beat me up especally when I'm sitting on the same bus as you and I can hear you.

Cause that way, I expect your attack and I will fight back without you knowing it.

I may be deaf.

But I can still hear.

Secondly.

Don't call me a wee cow when you're half the size smaller then I am.

Cause that's just lame.

Thirdly.

Don't call me a pussy for getting off the bus cause that's my stop.

And.

You getting you friends involved doesn't do jack shit just cause you can't kick my ass yourself.

Plus.

You're the one who deserves to be beaten up for being a rasist little rat.

And I'm sure lots of people would agree with me on that one cause no one likes rasist people.

You may be born this way, but there was NO need for you to say that about me.

You were the one who threw the bottle and started saying shit about me and my friends.

It's a shame I didn't pour that Pot Noodle over you cause you do deserve your face scolded off.

I thought I was over it but cause you started it back off again.

I might as well continue with it.

If you wanna, we could do this at school.

But I'd rather go to New York rather than staying at home.

I'd rather have an education intead of being a brain dead mutt who wants to act 'ohhh soo tough' just so she can get some attention.

I'd rather have blood on my shirt than have you alive.

Oh and to your little sidekick.

Touch my ass on bus again you little prick and I'll show you what the inside of a coffin looks like.

And to you the rest of your friends.

Get some better reason to 'batter' me.

The only reason you had was 'cause shes a wee cooow'.

At least I have a reason to have you dead.

Enjoy your time while you're alive.
January 12th, 2008 at 09:31pm