Muncher's piss off #5: Interveiw with Tallulah

Alright kiddies. I have no right to call you all kiddies, cause i think everyone is older than me. Haha. Anyway today all i did was nothing but sit on ym ass, draw a couple of nirvana themed sketches and read a bunch of comic books. Im such a nerd. Well, im working on getting an interveiw up here right now as i type, im sending out interveiw questions, and whom-ever answers them the best, shall appear up on my blog!

Alright, while im waiting for a reasponse from someone. First off, i hate how mibba has become a site for My chemical romance obsessors. This is a writing website, is it not? Today, i wanted to read some good stories that didn't include fan-fiction. I myself have written fan-fiction, but it has taken over the whole site. I seriously think people should write better and more original. Anyway, here's an interveiw i did about five minutes ago. I loved the answers and you should too!

Name: Tallulah (INO)

What the most stupidest thing anyone has ever fought over?

Ever? religion. land. lets be honest most arguments ever are stupid and pointless. I've had arguments thinking my life depended on it and now i look back and laugh. Its the price i pay for being bolshie and hot headed.

Do you think its worth have 'im a bigger fan' fights?

No. Totally pathetic. I've seen MCR 15 times and people seem to really respect that. I've seen New Order over 40 times, and in NO circles I'm looked on as a noob. Its all relative. Its all pathetic though really, i mean, how can you judge if someone is a bigger fan than you because they can afford tickets/merch/band shite. It doesnt matter, If you love the music thats all that should matter. I hate people looking down their noses. Music snobs. The worst snobs there are.

What bands do you recomend for the musically challened? (aka the people who dont know good music)

Joy Division. In the beginning there was God and he was called Ian Curtis.
The Smiths. My roots. Manchester in song. Bliss.

What is favorite all time band?

Green Day probably. The Smiths are up there too. Although in recent years MCR have had a high spot. I'm also vaguely obsessed with JD/New Order, Paul Weller/The Jam and lots of punk/new wave outfits eg: Sex Pistols, early Adam and the Ants, The Clash, Echo and the Bunnymen. I listen to everything though. I dont care if its considered cool or not. I like what I like.

To whom would you love to tell off?

I do it daily. I'm a teacher and a Mod. I love it. Power crazy.

What pisses you off the most?

Arrogance and snobbery. I went to a working class school and managed to get an excellent education, a degree, a masters and a bloody good job. Why do some people think that because I dont speak with a plum in my mouth i'm somehow a lesser person. I hate the fact that money can influence what kind of a person I am. I hate music snobs (as mentioned earlier), people who assume that if you dont listen to seminal prog rock shit you know fuck all about music. I hate that. Music is music, its all about how it makes you feel. Whether you get that from Green Day or from Take That, who cares?

Whats you veiw on the way mibba has been taken over by my chemical romance fans?

I dont care. It should be open to everyone. It stinks of arrogance if people think its been "taken over". Its a website for god's sake, not a colony.

What do you think should change in the world, that doesnt involve world peace. haha.

The complete removal of the menstrual cycle. Life would be so much nicer.

What you think about 4th grade kids with cell phones and saying fuck all the time?

I think they are emotionally challenged. They will laugh at themselves when they are older and feel awfully embarrassed.

why do you think people obsess over famous people?

Because something is missing in their own lives. Nothing wrong with that, we all do it at certain points in our life, we just shouldn't ananlyse it too much.

Spreading opinions,
Munchers.
January 14th, 2008 at 12:51am