Muncher's Piss off! #6: Interveiw with Kay

Hello dear friends, or people. I guess today was a shitty day, but who gives a fuck.

Today i had some christain stuff their religion down my throat. Then, have a vegan stuff a lecture of how meat is bad. Anyway, in the end i said, i didnt give a fuck. Im tired of people shoving their beliefs down my throat, i personally think that if you have the time to do that, you have no life. Hopw about we all learn something today, keep your beliefs to yourself, esspeacily if the other perosn that DOESNT want to hear it.

Anyway, for all you haters. fuck you. Alright, im personally a fan of hate mail because they amuse me. If anyone has the time to bash someone that is trulu immature and ignorant. I personally dont take anything offensive, mostly from anyone i DONT know. I would like to introduce, an interveiw that comes from a good friend. Here's my interveiw with kay!

Also no answers were changed just simply copy n paste.

What bands do you recomend for the musically challenged?
Madina Lake(:, Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold!, Bullet For My Valentine, Paramore, AFI, Honor Bright, Holding Solace...

What is favorite all time band?
MADINA LAKE. :]

To whom would you love to tell off?
On Mibba- KelseyGINA!
and everyone who calls me a fake. :]

what pisses you off the most?
LIARS.

Whats you veiw on the way mibba has been taken over by my chemical romance fans?
EWEWEWEWEWEWEW. okay, MCR is good, but do we feel the need to convert a fanfic site into a fansite?!
i think not. thats what INO's for.

What do you think should change in the world, that doesnt involve world peace. haha.
BEANERS. there should be MILLIONS of beaners. x]

What you think about 4th grade kids with cell phones and saying fuck all the time?
OH MY GOD. thats fucking insane. who are they gonna call?
AND FUCK 4TH GRADERS WHO SAY FUCK. ;]

why do you think people obsess over famous people?
it depends on who it is.
cause, if your in love with Nathan Leone, why shouldnt you obsess?
hes amazing. but if its some old dead guy, wtf? thats gross.

Whats you opinion on damned george bush?
He should go to hell. :]

Do you think its right for parents to spoil their kids to a point where they expect gifts and money?
Uhmm, NO. Thats really stupid. unnessacary even.

Spreading the opinon,
Munchers.
January 16th, 2008 at 02:08am