Fall Out Boy's die-hards

Here's To The Boy Who's A Great Role Model For All The Kids Who Want To Make The World A Better Place. Here's To The Boy Who's The Hottest Vegan/Animal Rights Activist On The Face Of This Earth. Here's To The Boy That Can Play Video Games & Read Comic Books All Day Long. Here's To The Boy With The Most Amazing Drumming Skills. Here's To The Boy Who Is Not Really Recognized. Here's To The Boy Who's Judged By His Looks. Here's To Andrew John Hurley.

Here's To The Boy Who Is The Only Non Straight-Edge One In The Band. Here's To The Boy That Can Talk About Star Wars All Day Long. Here's To The Boy With His Awesome Spinning Skills. Here's To The Boy Who Has Amazing Guitar Skills. Here's To The Boy With His Own Signature Move. Here's To The Baby In The Band. Here's To Joseph Mark Trohman.

Here's To The Boy Which People Call "FAT",But I Love Him Just The Way He Is. Here's To The Boy With The Most Amazing Voice & Can Leave Us All In Awe. Here's To The Boy Whose Trademarks Are His Many Hats & His Sideburns. Here's To The Boy With The Most Amazing Music Writing Abilities. Here's To The Boy Who Thinks He's "Not An Interesting Story". Here's To The Boy Who Calls Himself The Anti-Frontman. Here's To Patrick Martin Stumph.

Here's To The Boy That No Matter What Shit Is Said To Him,He Holds His Head Up High. Here's To The Boy That Is Not Really Recoginzed By His Music,But By His Looks. Here's To The Boy That Said Never To Give Up On What You Set Your Mind To. Here's To The Boy That People Love To Hate,Yet They Can't Get Enough Of. Here's To The Boy That Would Do Anything To Make Others Happy. Here's To The Boy Who Would Do Anything For His Friends. Here's To Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III.

Here's To The Band That We All Back Up When Someone Starts Talking Sh*t About Them.

Here's To The Band That Will Never Fail To Keep Our Headphones Blasting With Music.

Here's To The Band That Never Give Up No Matter How Difficult The Obstacles are.

Here's To The Band Whose Music Can Help Us Forget About Our Problems.

Here's To The Band That People Hate,Yet We Just Can't Get Enough Of.

Here's To The Band That Will Never Let Us Down With What They Do.

Here's To The Band Whose Music Is Listened To, By Us, As Lullabies.

Here's To The Band That Taught Us That It Is Ok To Be Different.

Here's To The Band That Has Made An Impact On So Many Lives.

Here's To The Band That Will Always & Forever Be In Our Hearts.

Here's To The Band With The Most Amazing & Suppotive Fans.

Here's To The Band That Will Never Fail To Make Us Smile.

Here's To The Band That Will Make Our Fears Go Away.

Here's To The Band That Taught Us To Be Oursleves.

Here's To The Band That We Would Do Anything For.

Here's To The Band We Will Never Give Up On.

Here's To The Band That Has Saved Lives.

Here's To The Band That We Look Up To.

Here's To The Band We All Admire.

Here's To Fall Out Boy

********************************************************************

My friend wrote this. Isn't it amazing?

Yeah, it is

xD
January 17th, 2008 at 03:10am