So he doesnt love me

Dan [the guy ive been liking for aleast 7 months] he said was going to the AUE for 6 months and it was really sad because he was my excuse to live he was just everything to me, but he told me he'd miss me and ben the most
The day he had gone was hell for me, but he told me he was going to be on msn so I went on msn and waited.. he finally was on that night and told me he loved me. I was shocked that he waited till he was out of the country but then again thrilled. [After all I had been waiting ages for him to like me.] And he was talking about when he gets back we should be girlfriend and boyfriend and it made me properly the happiest person on earth.
then him and ben [his best friend] had a little fight about a month later from when he left.
I felt really bad for him and tried to comfort him on msn and he said he felt like crap and was going to come home earlier.. I told him I loved him and he ignored it. then I said I miss you and he said I miss ben.
I was kinda crushed.. then around eight days before he came back he took back that he ever said he loved me and said the age difference was to far..
I waited 8 weeks in excitement thinking he loved me for nothing. I did this stupid diet for him and everything... I even slept with his christmas present every night which I haven't given him.
Now he thinks everythings good again but I looked on bebo and normally im his second on his top but this time im his fifth. im really crushed and I still love him.
January 19th, 2008 at 07:50pm