Death and Romance

Crazy ass week. I didn't think I got my journals back already but I guess I did.

Okay so I've said a few things about my friend Kelly in the past. Well, she passed away Thursday morning around 12:15am. It's really sad. I was gonna go see her Wednsday night but I had to study for exams. I'm still pissed. This is not fun at all. I miss Kelly terribly. I never pursued a real relationship with her. In fifth grade we were tight, then she got sick. It sucks so bad.
John's helping me out a little. Last night I went to a party with him. It was fun. Of course, these people are super-ass-rich so they got two Hummer limos and drove us to Starbucks. It was a good time.
So people were on John's ass to kiss me all night. I felt really bad 'cause I kinda started it. So it was pissing John off and we started talking about it on the way home. Apparently, he didn't think that if we were in love, a kiss would define it. It was confusing, so I was just like whatever. I was upset about that and Kelly so I just kinda sat there and he put his arm around me and eventually kissed me on the cheek. Yeah, he's done that before. That's nothing new. So I kissed him back and he kissed me for real. Sorta. It was like half-way. So I was like no, and kissed him. It was cute.
We decided to tell people we never did, just because it pissed them off. So Jen's sister [if you know who I'm talking about] forced us into a secluded area. We kinda talked for a little bit. Of course, we in the bathroom. How romantic.[i/] But we were talking about Kelly and how I felt like shit, and he kissed me again. Once again, cute as hell. He kissed me again at my door, too. So four times in one night, when he said he wasn't going to at all. So yeah. I love him to death.
If you know John, don't say anything to him. Please. It's not something we need everyone and their moms to know.
So the viewing for Kelly is today. Ugh, this'll be interesting. -_-
January 20th, 2008 at 05:51pm