Ten Things.

stole this off another journal XD looked like a cool idea.
you get to say the things you want to say but like cant or something to ten people of your choice and not say who they are.

1) shut the fuck up! you dont know me anymore, you dont know the least about me! ive had boyfriends, ive had sex, ive brought guys into your damn house. i gave head in your house. thats right, i gave head. in your kitchen. think about THAT next time you cook food and then bug me about eating it! jeez, i cant stand you! i know i have to honour and respect you and all, but i dont have to like you. and i dont. and i havent exactly honoured and respected you really have it? i mean... the stuff ive done on your bed! and some of that was eating... you always say i dont eat, you always go on about my weight, i think youre fat anyway. you wanna know something? when you said dita von teese isnt aimed at me, she is. im bisexual. ive kissed girls, ive touched girls. makes you sick, the slut i am, doesnt it? sure come to my wedding if i ever have one, in a stupid hat, and youll look stupid coz you dont suit hats, and 50/50 theyll be two brides on the cake. mmm cake... make me a cake bitch we used to make cakes when i was little now all you make is accusations.

2) i miss you. i hope youre happy and well and life is good. lifes okay for me, and im trying to move on. ill never forget. when youre mega famous ill be a regular fan... just dont forget the sunflowers or all the firsts. WMUWSE. i guess a year is enough for the wounds to heal but to still sting a little. i miss you.

3) whatever happened to us? you owned me like a slave, i talked about you at school, babbling about how you emailed me, giggling at the things we did online... i wrote your name in a heart in my school diary. ive only been in love twice, and they both died. why dont you ever treat me the same anymore? its still ILY but its platonic. friends. i dont wanna jepodise this, it would kill me to lose you by being all forward and scaring you off coz you dont want me like that anymore. you know you own me. you own me so much i dont even own myself. please at least tell me whether or not you like me like that anymore so i can try to stop myself....

4) please stop being all matey and then being all horny. maybe you shouldnt meet me anymore. sometimes you call me lydz and talk about guitar hero and x box and whos hot. sometimes you call me lyddy and give me a piggy back and buy me ice cream. sometimes you call me sexy and drag me into dark secluded places... please stop sending me mixed messages. oh, and buy me more ice cream.

5) ffs! your such a twat! go suck cock or something and stop befriending all the guys and girls i like. youre supposed to be my friend but sometimes i cant stand you! i think its the history. i used to fancy you then you used to fancy me and that one kiss that we slyly joked about at school. oh and that your internet guys wanted to see you on webcam on msn, and wanted to talk to me on msn. sorry for stealing your sloppy left overs, but hes my friend now. just coz you kissed him and whatever, and i like him and we make up stupid films on msn... and that hot guy with the big cock and amazing smile had the same fetish as me XD but hey... you get more cock, dont you hahahahahahahahahaha you twat.

6) hi tre, i fucking love you! *hugs* anything mate, from depraved sexual acts to fetching coffee and cleaning your house, im your slave to do with as you see fit... no really. i have nothing better to do and itd make me happy... oh... okay... *sighs slightly* whatdyou want from starbucks then? (come on, i love him, but im 17 and not that hot and hes 35 and the sexiest being ever!)

7) i lied.

8) no im not gonna eat that. i dont eat. when you saw me eating all that junk food that was those once in a blue moon occurances where i ignore the little voice thats like a consience in its warnings, and stuff my fat face. sarahs right, shes got it all worked out but shes malicious when she says it. id only admit it if i felt like i wouldnt get flamed for it. i could tell you. i could tell you anything... even if you are a little pudgy and all and seem to prefer sam and sarahs company. in my strange sociopathic way, i like you. and all that whistling and being mean... im so glad i beat you with the drumsticks. dont worry. im pretty subserviant, im only agressive in normal situations. XD

9) i need to talk to you, numptie. im sorry i dont talk to you much, youre still my hero, but for different reasons now. theres some things i need to tell you. theres some boys you didnt have the chance to scare away. im sorry, i guess, for not being who i should be, someone wholl make you proud. ill be a surrealist artist yet. you know my mind works the right way. so anyway, this confession. asides from the boyfriends im guessing you suspected i had anyway, and the things i probably shouldnt have done. i wont tell you, you dont want to know about it. XD im bisexual. ive never had a girlfriend, but you know dita von teese? shes hot. and meg white and willow from buffy. i know youd understand. you know... i love you XD hug?

10) i am so so so sorry that i never talk to you as much as i should have. i should have talked to you today, its criminal that i didnt, i was in your house, i was sitting there when i should have been talking to you and i didnt. thank you so much. i have so many things thanks to you and i take them for granted. im so sorry that im such a bad person, and i go against your will so much. please make things better for other people in your care. theres nothing i want but theres some friends of mine who need you. you know who i mean. you know everything i want to tell you. you knew me before i was born. thank you for saving my life when i tried to kill myself. amen.
January 20th, 2008 at 11:32pm