Muncher's piss off! #10: interveiw with pixie/ rant on spoils

Alright, today was shit. I myself am not to rant on about my life, but yours. Haha. I gots an inteveiw from Pixie!

Don't fucking go around saying 'nobbody likes me' or 'fuck im unloved'..im so fucking pissed at them. Damn, its like almost everyone on mibba is nice, and supports all. What more do you want? When life isnt good, you go on mibba and talk. Example: When someone goes on forums and explains how bad their day was, most of the time you get responses like 'ily' and 'its okay'. I mean, shut the fuck up and deal. The whole world inst all a bed of flowers. Dammit. You, theres always someone out there whom has it worse. I seriosuly mean this, kids in africa whom are STARVING! Are asking for food, while america chugs beers, and eats burgers.

Starbucks. I love the place but the teens whom are able to have it everyday are just plain spoiled. I seriosuly want to know whom has enough money to do that shit. I mean, my parents make somewhat of good money, but i eat ramen noodles like every other day, when my parents dont make stuff. I personally think its good to be independant, but when your 13 and starting to get a cell is a little akward. If this offends anyone..GOOD! I go to school everyday, and in this highschool, im the only one without a nice car, and that actually walks. I wounder what the generation if going to be like. Is this world going to become even more judgemental? Materialistic people are everywhere. Fuck um, all we need is eachother.

interveiw with xXxlikepiXiedustxXx:

what do you think of bush?
Well, on the risk of being slaughtered- I don’t think he’s all that bad. He’s been dealt a bad hand when it comes to Presidency and history is going to look down on him for it. Look at Clinton for instance- He got an ideal Presidency---NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED. That’s why he was able to balance the budget. The presidency was so fucking boring, that he made up his own scandal.
My 8th Grade Social Studies Teacher told me that evaluation of a Presidency should not be done until many years after the President has left office. During the time of the President’s regime, the media influences our outlook. We don’t have the impartialness of the future to be able to judge what happened and look at in full. It’s like when life is in the shit- you can’t look at the bright side until you are out of it
Also, I live in a very Republican household, and that has rubbed off on me. I think it’s funny how all these “punks” and other types of kids are acting all “rebellious” by protesting against Bush. That’s not non-conformity, that’s not being rebellious. That’s just listening to whatever Green Day tells you to think. (I love Green Day, by the way) Most of those kids probably don’t have a real good reason to dislike Bush other then the fact that we’re in the Iraq War. Don’t get me wrong, but that’s a good reason, but that shouldn’t be your only one.
In conclusion, I believe Bush is going to go down in history with a bad reputation, and that people are just going along with the flow and condemning him. I honestly don’t think he’s all that bad. God I hope Clinton doesn’t become President. Don’t get me started on her…
Wow, I just rambled in complete circles….

What pisses you off?
Hatred. Stupidity. Racism/Prejudice/Ageism/Sexism. Any form of injustice. People that act superior. Rudeness. Big Tobacco Corporations. Drug Cartels. Mushrooms, Onions, Soda and any type of food I don’t like. Stupidity. Fakeness. Misogyny.

What would you recommend to the musically challenged?
Tchaikovsky, Johnny Cash, the Ramones, Clash, Smashing Pumpkins, MCR, Green Day, AAR, U2, anything that I like. I feel like I’ve got an eclectic and odd taste in music and that you can find SOMETHING that you like somewhere in my iPod.

Why do you think of parents whom spoil their kids?
I really don’t like them. That should also go on my list of piss-offs. I think that by spoiling their child, they are ruining future generations. The kid grows up terribly, not knowing and barriers or rules. They are the kids who go to jail/ do drugs/ kill people/ produce more little assholes like themselves. My town is full of these kids!
They are so immature and cruel. It’s terrible. I know I’m more emotionally and mental advanced for them, and I have been for a while. They would practically torture me by throwing rocks, incessant teasing, and ruthless exclusion. They acted immature in class, and showed the teacher no respect. They have no respect for other people because they were not taught it.
These kids will grow up and never leave this town. They won’t go to college (or a good one at least) and marry someone they knocked up in high school, and become landscapers.
I’m going to break free of them one day.

What is your all time sex song?
Hm…well this is a hard question since I’m still a virgin (but on mibba I’m not)
I think it will have to be Redundant by Green Day.
And maybe Teenagers…cuz me and porn “did it” to that song. tehe

If you could kill anyone right now, who would it be?
I don’t think it’s wise to answer this question. Anything posted on the Internet can be found and if that got out, then I’d be in deep shit. I don’t want to kill anyone as a matter of fact. Killing is not a smart way to solve conflict.

If you had a choice of green tea or sobe which one would you pick?
I don’t like tea. It’s to…I don’t know. I love hot chocolate. I love sweet and sugary things.
I also love fruit juice and milk. That’ all I drink. NO energy drinks, no coffee (it’s against my straight-edgeness) not soda (I hate the bubbles) no nothing.

What do you like about mibba?
I love how nice the people are. I love how welcoming and kind people on here can be. We all usually have a lot of shared interests and can talk to each other. I’ve met some really great people on mibba.
I love the stories, there are some really fantastical ones on here. I love getting comments for mine! (CHECK OUT THE CAGED HEART and HEART-SHAPED BOX! You’ll love them I promise)
I love chat, I waste so much time there.
January 23rd, 2008 at 10:41pm