I'm Bi? HELP! #2

Hey guys!

First of all, thanx so much for commenting on my last journal entry. You helped a LOT! You made me confident about myself, and most important you calmed me down. =) Thanx. Well I tried talking to her today, and find out if she's a Homophobic, and I got lucky! We played truth or Dare, and I asked her if she's Homophobic. She said no =] But she also said she's not Bi. I tried to hide the tears but I failed miserably. She saw the tears run down my cheeks but she didn't say anything just walked away O.o Now she's not gonna talk to me either: 1. coz the thinks I'm a baby. 2. coz she knows I like her n she is freaked out. 3. coz she just wanted to give me some time alone, because I told her when I cry I want to be alone.

I don't know what's next but I know It won't be easy. Either I lost her as a friend or I try forgetting the fact that I can't have her. Either way I have to forget that I can't have her. Well I'll try to read to get my mind off of everything that's happening. Do you have some stories I could read? I'll comment I promise =] Tell me what story It is. Anything you want me to read just tell me I'll comment/subscibe.

I often stare at her, and she gives me these weird looks that crushes my hopes. That's bad right? Yes it is why am I even asking? Whenever I talk to her I try to be funny, or impress her but I end up being such a loser, and embarrass myself. Well I am a LOSER & A FUCKING SPAZ so what do you expect from me? I should just give up. It's not worth it... I try but I fail. FAILURE! Help?
-n
January 24th, 2008 at 03:05am