Lord of the Flies + Mibba Family

I wanted to make a reprise on my current Mibba Family (recruits are welcome, re-directed here from my profile, =]] ), and also hesitate to add my opinion on Lord of the Flies, which I'm reading in English. I have no idea if this goes in with the rules or not, so I've decided to take a screw it approach and do it anyway.

Presuming that didn't just put you all off.

Okay. I think that Lord of the Flies by William Golding is an astonishing book. If you haven't read it, go and get it out the library and read it now. If you've read Coral Island, then it's about as far in the opposite direction as is possible, assuming that there are still a collection of boys stranded on a desert island. I'm not going to write out great long passages, but seriously. Clicky here. Essentially, it shows how easy it is to descend into savagery when there are no rules, and how dangerous mass hysteria can be.

Moving on to the Mibba Family.
This is the listing so far:
Spirited_Away is my mom, who is obsessed with frank iero and ryan ross..and talks non-stop about them.
Eva is my pulchritudinous clear skittle.
Crepusculum Is my evil cupcake who lives in a green see-through box and eats orange jelly blobs and wants to join up with the mars bar cookie to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!
life is but a dream is my best friend, a bit of pondweed called Bubbles/Fairy who lives with a life support machine (a lamp) in a test tube, eats black skittles and drinks sulphuric acid. And is acutely scared of the "yellow men" .
Worry_Roxxie is my hyperactive sister who plays drums
xTorx is GERTRUDE (XD)
coin_operated_boy/gerards_cola_can is my psycho mibba aunt who can’t cook but nevertheless tries to feed me up whenever I come and see her (with soggy cake) and playes me music on a ukelele, has five cats (called bob, gerard, ray, frank and mikey) and likes to talk about how she used to know britney spears.
Montypython13 is my dead parrot
Deceased Memoirist . is the psycho dusy bunny that lives under my bed and eats my socks
Haley Hollywood is the monster that lives in my closet
Legomannj is my suicidal goldfish
Over Exposure! is my Neon green ultraviolet glowstick.

Anyway. I'm done here. Don't worry, ramble over. I swear, I need to cut down.
January 25th, 2008 at 11:47pm