You can microwave Poptarts or put them in the oven???

I've been wondering where this whole conversation was. I'm gonna try looking for the video, but thanks to joejonaslover13, I've got the written convo.! It's good enough for me =]

Joe: I just found out, like the other day, that putting a Poptart either in the microwave, or like, an oven, tastes so much better.

Nick: Yeah, he just found that out.

Kevin: That's the way they're supposed to be made.

Nick: They're called POP - tarts.

Joe: Yeah but I, I didn't expect you know. Oh it's made...you know... it doesn't say, like instructions: Put this in the oven or microwave.

Nick: Yeah, it does.

Kevin: Yeah. It does.

Joe: It does?

Nick: That's the whole back of the box.

Kevin: Did you ever read the directions?

Joe: No...

Nick: They put the nutrition facts on the side of the box. Just so they have directions... (Joe interrupts)

Joe: An egg doesn't say "Crack this". It doesn't say that, does it?

Nick: No, because you don't have to do that.

LMAOROFL! PFFTHAHA! This seriously made my day! Where is this video?!!?!
I'm exactly like Joe in this, I never actually read the directions so I didn't know you could microwave them or put them in the oven, ESP. putting them in the oven. I figured out the microwave part when my brother put it in there lol But still, I didn't know there were directions AT ALL! Just LOOKING at the PopTarts is pretty much self-explanatory. And to this day, I STILL haven't looked at the directions, yet alone actually KNOW the directions are there or where they are. I have to read the box now before it gets thrown away...

-If anyone has the video, could you give me the link or tell me where to find it?-
January 26th, 2008 at 09:14am