ten times you.

Again, I had something to write. Actually, I think I'll still be able to do it. I just need to rant rlyrly quick first.
The typing in caps thing, to the two people who commented (who seem fine, by the way, I'm seriously not trying to attack or offend anyone or whatever) is not like a "wow I'm too lazy to type in caps." It's just a mentality I have, while typing personal journals. I feel too formal, almost, whenever I try to type something with caps. I don't really see how using a lowercase "i" makes it hard to read, but whatever. The rules are the rules and I'm trying this new thing by following them.

I'm not a writer. I've stripped myself from that title long ago. I'm just a girl who loves to write.
On writer's block:
I can't execute. It's driving me crazy.
I try not to think about it because it keeps me from sleeping some nights. "What if I could just do it?" I make myself write. I try. I can't do it anymore. Maybe I'm just... not supposed to (this would be worded better lowercase, by the way). It feels like some sort of intervention.
I don't care if writers are crazy. If it means I could write again I would be crazy. Hell, I'm crazy now. Look at this. I'm so fecking close to insane you don't even understand.
If you want to see what I was capable of, read Stars. I dare you.
Go ahead (this isn't pimping by the way. I'm using it to prove a point, you'll see).
This is the only decent thing I've ever written. This is what destroyed me.
You compare your writing to the writings of other people. I compare my writing to Stars. I know it's unrepeatable which is what kills me. In two sentences I know, "this has no potential" but I'm not really talking potential I'm talking Stars.
I need to get rid of this.
I need to need to need to need to need to need to.

anyone who says they aren't out to get me should read my only other journal, then you'll remember that you actually are out to get me.
I don't know why I'm drawing more attention to that.
I should stop. I should highlight that and press Backspace but know what, I know that I won't.

Out to go get a life, stop by later.
February 1st, 2008 at 12:45am