argh

my computer is supposed to be good ,right? well vista sucks. blahh you know it probably has something to do with my internet connection. it wont let me on myspace or msn. i need to go on both of those things.i can get on youtube ,mibba and facebook.ergh, i keep on typing weird words.blah,ughh,argh.

one thing that bothers me is that she doesn't have the guts to tell me that i'm not invited to her party. don't fucking lie to me and tell me your not sure when you're having your party when people keep on walking up to you saying "your party is going to be so fun tomorrow." i can handle it. if you don't want me there then say something.maybe you're not someone i want to hang out with then.

morgan was acting weird yesterday, and i was afraid he was going to break up with me. but today he was so sweet. and now he's in my exploratory class : ) which is an easy class to pass. right now our exploratory is music. we were laughing so hard at all the weird posters on the wall today. old people make us giggle. at lunch i looked at his eyes really good for the first time. he has really pretty eyes.very dark -blush-.

emily came over for about an hour today. it was pretty fun.watched some videos on youtube.first i showed her my videos and then we watching some Andrew Bravener videos. You should watch his videos, he's very funny and wayy adorable. just search his name.

so i have no clue what i'm going to do tomorrow night.emily is going to mariana's house i might update all my stories and maybe even a new video.

peace kiddoes <3
February 1st, 2008 at 01:00am