My not- so wonderful birthday!

Well today was my birthday! i thought it would be a great day day...fun and all(i mean its my birthday)
I woke up at one in the morning and my stomach hurt. I was cold and my hands were numb, not to mention i was extremely dizzy. I felt weird i usually never feel like this, and i completely missed some stairs to make it worse.
I wen down stairs cuz i new wat was gonna happen.I thought i was gonna puke so i went to the bathroom.But i didnt. I just stood there for wat felt like an hour, but probably only 15 mins.
Then i went bak to bed...but my stomach started hurting again. so i went downstairs again , but this toe i didnt even make it any farther than the kitchen garbage. I fell over and emptied the contents of my stomach into the garbage. It was digusting and my throat was raw.
I HATED THE DAY... an it jus started.
needless to say i wasnt allowed to go to school...alothough i was to tired to stand so it wasnt that bad.
I just hate laying around the house with nothing to do...especially wen i know no one is home:(
I felt so lonely....but at 3:30 wen i new skool was out i got a few phone calls from concerned friends.:) then i signed on msn and ppl kept wishing me happy b day and get wells.
I feel alittle better(not great, but who can wen their sik?) So this is my shitty birthday....
its hardly a story and a little more rant.....

ps. thanks to anyone who said happy b-day or get well :)
February 5th, 2008 at 04:14am