Kerrang! Tour - Leeds Uni.

Probably missed something... loads happened

SECOND FEBRUARY TWO THOUSAND AND EIGHT

just a short not very descriptive account.

possibly one of the best days of my entire life.

spent the day in leeds with Ebbie and Livi.

met some amazing people, who share their duvets.

Met Mateo who looked really scared, gave him the quote book and ML picture.

he was generally thrilled with it, and we got a hug from him but unfortunatly no picture or autograph =[.

tried to find ML tour bus but failed, until it turned up, and went screaming after the wrong bus!

they got out of the Guitar Hero 2 bus that was following it, and they singed stuff and we got pictures etc.

then we had to wait like ages for the gig.

played twister on the pavement with some crappy free mc donalds thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jx4gjLEyJM

got really bored, so just stood around for ages.

Katie from Kerrang! came and talked to us, she thought we were really cool. so we are on a video on www.tour.kerrang.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9whlr7jaxE

Circa Survive were better than i was expecting, with his funny dances and top pulling.

Fightstar were AMAZING seriously.

but MADINA FUCKING LAKE!

OMG.. they were so amazing... i cant put in words.
Nathan got on the barrier infront of me and was leaning over me.

a balloon popped on my head, and i got the rubber.

i got crushed at the barrier, my ribs absolutly kill me now, my ears are still ringing from the noise. BUT ITS ALL WORTH IT.!

after ML i got dragged out by the marshal and went to find the others, bought a t-shirt and went to find Madina Lake again.

we missed Mateo, so therefore didnt get a picture or an autograph, but meeting him was good enough.

we stuck around a bit and met the others again,

matthew remembered Ebbie from nottingham and made Laura [ebbies friend] a video.

we got to touch Dans hair- he was like 'touching hair is cool' xD

yeah so over all... AMAZING DAY.
February 6th, 2008 at 08:11pm