People I Care and Like...

I have always wanted to type up a list of all the people i LOVE (friends) and some of my crushes...
for future generations...
in case i move or just for memories when i'm away or something.
this goes in no particular order. I swear i love all of you guys with a passion.

Friends:
~Emily~
emily, you are awsome (sorry for pointing out the obviouse) you are those kind of peeople who make me feel beter when i just want to be alone. Not that their is anything wrong with that. I fucking love you.
~Joey~
joey, you are sometimes funny and make me laugh. But you are verry strange.
~Abby~
abby, you are the best. I feel like i worth something whenever i listen to your wise words. you are the most smartest,nicest, and pretiest girls i have ever met.
~Ixchelle~
ha ha ha....we have good times Ixchelle, i'm REALLY glad you are in OYWE...without you we wouldn't be having our laughs.

Now here's the people i kinda have a thing for...
CRUSHES:

~Ismail~
I have no clue why i like you the way i do, i just do. you seem like a great person but i don't know how on earth it's going to work out.
~Zac C~
Man you are one of the most kindest person i have ever met...(except for the time you were chasing me around with a rubber band :D ). We have sure had a very rad time together. I really want to get into honor classes so that i get to see you more i highly doubt i will ever get into honors but their is a chance for calculus next year...:D......but for now i guess we are going to have to just stick to oywe. You are the most smartest, and kindest kid i have EVER known.

Well that's all i have to say about the people i really care about. Their might be more but for now that's all i have to say...i luff all of you!

~Arturo Montano~
February 9th, 2008 at 02:00pm