Nine In The Afternoon...and kitty.

So I've never really written a journal, and as I write this my kitty is sitting on my lap which is really strange because she hates me. I have Nine In The Afternoon on repeat. It's such a good song =] It kinda bothers me that the title of their song is an actual lyric though. I can't wait for their new record!

So it's Sunday and I'm home alone. Well, Romania was supposed to come pick up money and drop off my FOB ticket. They are playing Rutgers!! Her brother got us third row seats!! Anyone else going? It's gonna be pretty sweet. I'ma steal Patrick =3

Jess is bugging me to come over. Joel is rubbing the fact that he's going to see Chiodos and Coheed and Cambria and I'm not, in my face.

Sundays blow. Nothing good is on TV. Kinda mad thats it's already three days into my four day weekend and I haven't smoked yet. I don't wanna smoke with Romania. She's blah. Kyle was supposed to call. But he didn't. I haven't hung out with that kid in so long. He's my best friend. We were so close last year, and now we only see eachother in the lobby after school. I worry about that kid a whole lot. I'm scared of what will happen if him and Eric break up. The last time wasn't good. I miss him. I love him.

So thebamboozle.com was supposed to announce the headliners on Valentines Day, but they didn't. It blows. I heard Simple Plan was supposed to be one of them, but they're on the line-up already, not as a headliner. Speaking of SP..anyone have the new record? Is it worth buying? Anyone wanna send it to me via AIM [Danielleexwhoah]?

Speaking of Valentines Day! Mine was pretty good for a change. John gave me a rose and these heart boxes with candy in them. Then after school we went to Starbucks and talked trash about people for two hours. I love that kid. He's adorable. We lost our Valentine virginities to each other. Weiner thought we were actually gonna have sex. Haha shes great.

Hold on, my mom is calling. Ok, she just wanted to make sure I was eating, which I'm not. Stupid braces -Mutters under breath- Braces blow man. I haven't eated solid food in like three weeks cuz I had those stupid spacer thingers. "Why are you getting these on so late?" the orthodontist asked me. "BECAUSE THE STUPID DENTIST WOULDN'T PULL MY TEETH TILL LAST YEAR YOU BUTT!" rawr. I hate people. I look ugly. Jess says I don't. Amanda says I look like a twelve year old. Chris thinks I'm going to eat him. Kelly says I look adorable. Joel says I still look sexy. Becky makes me smile randomly.

Ok, so I'm done boring you all with my randomness.

xx.
Danielle McCracken.

Feeling as good as lovers can...
February 17th, 2008 at 11:12pm