I think I really like my dreams.

I didn't remember this when I woke up first thing, but now it's like really clear, and I can remember everything about it.

I was in America, with this family. We must have been in the outback as their back garden was basically just barren, dry land for miles. Anyway, I was talking to this woman about spending sometime in America to visit people and just relax when... I'm not sure what happened. A tornado, earthquake or something rocked all of the house for seconds. Just as I thought it was over, this huge house lands right in front of the window out of nowhere.

It then cut to me stepping out in the back 'garden' and looking at this HUGE, MASSIVE sun come up from horizon and I remember saying, "woah, you guys have the sun really big up here." and the woman comes out of the back door and says, "yeah, I know."

And then I woke up. I left me feeling really... content? satisfied? There was sort of a dark underlay to it, so I couldn't really say.

Pah, it's times like this I really wish I had a dream interpreter.I really want one.

Aside from all of that, I've been trying to get away from the computer so I can read Battle Royale. I'm, obviously, failing miserably. I stumbled across it on Saturday after tripping on my sister's mess, and I'm pretty sure a herd of angels started singing hallelujah in ear as I finally had a new book to read, but now I can't actually bring myself to leave the Internet for an hour or week to read it. 79 pages down, 537 to go.

Well. It'll keep me occupied if for whatever reason my Internet goes missing.

I'm still pretty fond of this band too. Maybe you've heard of them? They're called The Used or something something. Their lead singer does things to his guitarist. In ways. The music is pretty good too.
February 18th, 2008 at 08:47pm