i seriously started crying when my sister told me that she had eaten my brownies!

which my mom had brought all the way from israel to where my brother lives in order to cheer me up. my older sister who happened to be there too was supposed to hand them on to me and guess what she did...!!!!

i could have killed her!!!!

my mom put everything for me in one bag and my sister wasnt even supposed to look into it!

urgh thats like so typical of her and my already really thin nerves broke and i started crying like a little kid because im missing my parents so much and those brownies( which are my veeeery favourite) are something like a tradition and a connection with home and i could very well have needed it because my boarding school is drving me nuts!

its 22 days till i get to get home and 124 till ill leave this place for good and im counting every second of it!

i hate being deprived of my privacy and being exposed to our (whats the word?) supervisors' moodswings!

those ()(=ยง%(&()&/) told us that we have to hand in our extended essays on sunday which is three weeks early and guess when they told me ( im going to a diffeent school) about it.... three bloody days ago and now i wont be allowed to set one foot outside that building till im done and at the same time they expect us to get good results on our upcoming exams. like sure

my nerves are reeeaally close to ripping especially this used to be friend just wont stop offending me and trying to make me feel guilty because i needed to get out of this friendship

in desperate need of coffee in order to be able to work the night through, boarding school is out of coffee!
February 19th, 2008 at 06:08pm