The Irony

The irony of this almost burns me!

I hate valentines day (you're guessing the point of this already!). I mean, it's probably one of my most hated days of the year alongside the first day of each month. It was really very awkward when I kind screwed that hat of the day up by asking someone out.

Me and my friend Nina have known each other for roughly over a year. We've talked everyday we possibly could since and we were both complaining about Valentines, again. Nina was feeling depressed because of someone (who happens to have the same name) who was constantly being a git to her.

No, it wasn't me before anyone says anything. She hates him, she loves me. He has a different last name which always escapes me. He has a different number and address. Just to clear that up.

So she was feeling depressed and I'd fancied for quite a while. It's one of those crushes that you don't even tell your best friend about (sorry Jake) and you just lock away thinking it'd never work. So I decided to ask her out. I'd been expecting a no because she'd told me about a few guys she liked a bit. She said yes though!

Another thing that is ironic is the fact Nina hates Valentines probably more then me. Yeah, so, I've been keeping that as my own personal secret until I eventually told jake and put it in my MSN pm (after romoving my old one slagging off Valentines XD).

You guys of Mibba are among the first to know about this!
February 21st, 2008 at 12:54am