Ahaha. The One..? :) Oh Boy.

Well, it's been quite a long time since Ive posted anything on Mibba. I kind of lost faith in this place after the time of chaos. But I believe it's time to come out and grett my fellow friends again.

Anyways, how are you all doing? I hope they you all are well and happy :)

So. My life's been fine. But I little bit dramatic.

Wellm I kind of dated this guy for about a month. [A month and a week exactly.. I was keeping track 8-) ] And well, he broke up with me. And I feel that I really still do love him. A lot. He's moved on. Onto my best friend. And now, I'm dating my other best friend. But well, I kind of like him, but to tell you the truth, if I could, I'd leave him for my ex. Awful, I know. But there's just a feeling in the pit of my stomach and the way how my heart just hammers when he laughs with me, that he is indeed. The One Idunno.. You just know when you meet that person. The way you can never get them off your mind. But seriously, it's been a very very long time since he's left me. And I should be off of him by now, but Im not. It's either Im infatuated or really in love.

I wanted to tell my friend that its better if me and him just actually do stay friends, but well. I dunt want to hurt him. I know, its pity dating. But well, I kind do , but I kind of don't like him. I should've just told him that me and him should be friends for 'now'. But Idunno. I dunt wanna hurt him. I just really dont.

And what do I do? I think I've really found the one. Not the one that's going to make me feel good, that loves me back, that actually really cares, but the one that will be the person I tihnk of all night even though I really dunt know why.

Eh. Maybe it is infatuation.
But I'll keep my hopes up thinking that I'm not being stupid again. :)

"Perfect, but not made to be.

[Just wanted to tell some people. Ive only told about 2 people. :) One didn't have much to say. And one actually kind of cared. :) And if I told any other of my friends, well, they'd yell at me for being stupid for sure. So Thanks For Trying To Care..? :)]
February 23rd, 2008 at 02:38am