Please read this journal if you read my other one it's a ending to it kind of I think so well anyway please read this one please!!!!!

Wow thank you guys for commenting you guys you really helped me I no longer wanna die. I just want you guys to know something though everything I do reminds me of her, when I get out of bed in the morning I think of her, when it rains I think of her, when it snows, when the sky gets dark, when I'm write a new poem I only can think of her, when I listen to my MP3 and I hear one of our many love songs, when I get on here to post a poem I think of her, I dream about her every night since we get together, every time I close my eyes she's all I see What can I do to try to calm down when everything I do reminds me of her? Everything every step I take, every move I make reminds me of her.

I took a nap today and I saw her crying. I couldn't figure out why then I saw a person in a body bag in front of her I looked closer and saw I was me in there, I had slit my wrists deep and bleed out, she was covered in my blood she had tried to save me I felt so bad I couldn't hold her and wipe away her tears. Then she went upstairs in her house took a blood covered knife, I figured the one I'd used. she said "Don't worry baby you won't be alone for long I'll be with you soon my love don't worry." I started screaming for her not to do it but she couldn't hear me. She put the knife to her already scared arms and closed her eyes then quickly slit her wrist deep. Her blood trickled out of the gash, she then did the same to the other she dropped the knife laid back on her bed and said "Darling your not alone anymore now I'm coming I promise we'll be together again soon." Then her eyes closed and her breathing stopped she was gone. I looked every where for her but couldn't find her. I loe her so much and this dream made me see why I have to hang on if not for my sake then for hers, because If were ment to be together then love will help us find away.

Thank you guys so much for the help. Just to make sure these thoughs don't come back please all of you pray for me tonight, about the Suicide thing, Nicky and me, And that her mom will except us and let her talk to me again. Please oh please pray about 4 to about 10 times for me. thank you so much you guys.

From the no longer confused,
Miss Punk AKA Bree Bree

And please comment if you prayed for me because then I can thank you properly. And Again thank you guys so much for the advice and the care it really helps. :)
March 1st, 2008 at 05:24am