Joint Thoughts

Look, if you think this is going to be about drugs, it's not. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Well, I've been thinking about it, and... I want to have a joint story with someone. Someone who:
-has good vocabulary skills
-has well written, good stories
-knows what a joint story is
-has time
-and that likes, and can write frerard


Yes, it's going to be a frerard. This is my genius plot:When Frank Iero was a child, he was known for the abnormal kid; he didn't live in the usual suburb house, in the suburb neighborhood with the suburb plants. He lived the real life; his parents were poor, they barely got through with divorce, his parents fought to who had custody. The court was basically his main home. He never had a father figure while a teen.
Now, a nineteen year old, all he wants to do is run away from life. Sex, Drugs and Rock 'N' Roll is his literally his life. He gets kicked out of his home, and BAM! he gets to realization that he needs money, to buy drugs, and well, to live even though he doesn't want to. So, the first thing that comes up to mind is to be a gay stripper. And the boss, is Gerard Way. And they both have the hots for each other, even though Gerard is one bitchy boss.


So... You like?
I've never done any joint stories, but I'll get used to it pretty fast. I'm a fast learner.
I will take a day or two before answering back, I have to check your profile, dude.

-PrincessCunt
March 1st, 2008 at 06:21am