Thanks to all!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) you guys rock so hard!!!!

Thanks a million you guys are awsome. All of you guys have no clue how much your words mean to someone like me whos on the edge and thinks they have nothing to live for, then you sweet people care enough to read my journal and write me to try to save me, and you guys are so awsome I have to say your like My Chemical Romance all of you because your all life savers and so are they. I just wrote to tell you guys that you have just contributed in the reacue of a very crazy, lonely, and distrote depressed girl who you helped when she needed it most, you were my shoulder to cry on through my journals you guys were there to read my deepest darkest thoughs, and hold me as I poured out my inner most feelings so thank you so much.

Now for thoes of you who are like your to young to know what love is, well it doesn't matter how old I am I understand what love is thanks to her she is my light that guides me through even the darkest of nights. I found out my sexuallity thanks to an old girlfriend of mine Lexi, she showed me what it was like when we were at summer camp 3 years ago and we broke up last summer, then on Thanksgiving Day I was talking to this little girl on buzznet scared to tell her mom she was gay, afraid of getting sent off like I did.

You see when I came out to my mom she kicked me out, then she caught my little brother Dakota and his boyfriend in bed together (Oh no here we go again) she kicked him out too. But not before my step dad went in there and beat him and his boyfriend senesless. My brother and his boyfriend both live here with me, I work at a tatto shop my friend owns to pay the rent on our apartment, so I'm very independent for my age, and I've never had these feelings before that I wanted to die until now. But you guys made me see I have to stay strong for myself, Kota, his boyfriend, and my poor Nicky Sue.

So again thank you guys so much you've really helped me out here thank you. I'll try to stay strong so please try to help me however you think you can. Also my little brother is 11 1/2 now but at the time he had just turned 10 man they start having sex so early these days don't they. Hey I love you guys and to know you love me back and care so much about really is the nicest thing you guys could do for me so Thanks a million you guys are amazing.

XOXO,
Miss Punk AKA Bree Bree
March 1st, 2008 at 05:45pm