Slut. ***. ***. ***Nut!

Im so mad.
Like rawr.
This might sound uber chav, but oh well.
Myspace is my life!

So this is what happened.....

Yesterday, i changed my myspace password and then went onto my freinds myspace. I normally try to remeber my password and well this time i was so hyped about screwing my freinds up...i forgot to do that. I log out of hers and then...try to log back into mine...what happens...wrong password...so okay i try like five others..and nope i TOTALLY forgot it. And the email i used to make it was fake. SHIT SHIT SHIT! So if the uber gay myspace peoples dont fucking tell me my password on my REAL email.....well i have to make a new one! At the time i didnt have a real one...so fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK! Dude....im screwed.

Great.
I hate this.
If i have to make a new one i will die.

And today.
Fucking lockdown.
We had lockdown ALL second period. It sucked me!

So this is what happened:
We all get into the corner and yeah....all up on the people i hate...its uber fucking swanked. Okay. So i have Luis..wh ois kinda hot and was keeping me warm so that was okay. But then there was Anna...fuckin whore of the school. And Kylen.....fucking oreo. and then we have manny.....wtf he is such a fucking weird kid. SUCK ME! Okay so this kid Sean has a bigass phobia of being together real tight with poeple so....he covers his mouth and runs to the garbage can and...THROW UP! Omfg i saw it and heard it...RAWR! ANd i have the biggest phobia of throwing up and other peoples its sic. Anyway....for the nest 41 minutes to be exact...i have to smell the stentch of barf. Wonderful. And then....great....this fucking piss ass kid John rips one....between the smell of barf and fart....i wanted to run away. And the noise sounded like a fucking horse/donkey/pig being ass fucked. It was so annoying. And it went on FOREVER! And then it just so happens they were searching for drugs. So they went through almost 2000 lockers. Motherfuckme. And some little ninth grader said the drugs were in MY LOCKER and my freinds.....bitches. But at least the police didnt know it was mine they just kinda announced it over the loud speaker..

Yeah.

ARGH!
April 11th, 2007 at 11:47pm