It all started with my period

Blunt title for a journal entry but egh.
I'm a girl and i'm human.
Well, this week my "old pal" came to visit.
I'm very moody and easily angered during this time.
My mother for some reason doesn't seem to understand that.
She decides to yell at me and my sister, who is also on her rag, for
losing her pair of shoes.
Of course me and my sister help my mom look for her damn shoes, making jokes here
and there but we can't find them, obviously our mother lost her shoes and wants to blame
it on us because well the bitch can never be wrong.
She has decided then that one of us has them in our rooms.
Let me set this scene up first: I'm in a lot of advanced classes, i'm a smart kid.
I get homework like jew's get made fun of. I get a lot of homework.
My school day really doesn't end till 8:00 at night leaving my room rather a mess.
So when my mom goes into my room she see's my room, a mess.
She knows damn well that my room is that way but decides to then yell at me for it.
I ask her to leave.
She won't.
She says to clean it.
I tell her i will on saturday, i don't have neither the strength nor time to do it now. Because i have homework to do.
She then starts critizing everything in my room. "Look at the dust, look at your closet, get your clothes off the ground etc etc etc.!"
I then become very very aggitated and i've been keeping my patience as much as i can but think about it. I'm on pms and oh so very hostile. I tell her exactly that and try to explain why it is a mess but she just keeps on interupting me with more fucking critizisms.
Then it's was like a bomb went off in my stomach and i start belting from the core of my diaphragm to leave my room at once.
She then proceeds to yell at me back just as loudly.
I'm not a loud screamer, i really can't talk really loud. So finally i get her to leave my room and i slam the door.
I had so much adrenaline in my body at the time, i could have killed the whore if i wanted to.
I had half a mind to slap her across the face but i didn't.
Like i said i'm smart kid. If i had, i wouldn't be able to go to my concert.
Anyways, i had so much adrenaline then it just came to a hault. I just started to cry.
It just all escaped from my eyes so quickly. I'm not much of a crier when it comes to my actual feelings. But i started to cry and there was no stopping it until it was through.
I'm still pissed at my mom but she can really go fuck herself.
I'm not even half her age but i know i'm already better then her.
I think that's what pisses her off the most.

thanks for reading my rant.
-die my darling (erica)
March 7th, 2008 at 02:15am