Likkle Baby Alexander Joseph....yep, I have a new cousin!!!!!!

My aunty gave birth on Tuesday 4th March at half-past-eleven at night to a little angel called Alexander Joseph Davis.

Seriously, he is THE most cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. He's so small...he has tiny ears and a cute button nose and perfect rosebud lips. I held him-it was the first time I've ever held a baby and wow. It was probably the most awesome moment in my life so far.

He came home yesterday too.

I'm sorry I haven't had chance to tell you sooner but I've been a bit busy with hospital visits, Science homework, phone calls and worrying about MCR......don't ask, it's stoopid.

Today was pretty cool...I brought a Grindstore catologe into school and I was ticking off all the stuff I want at the beginning of assembly. Louise, my friend who likes Tinkerbell and fits in, asked me to write down loads of websites for her, selling unorthodox clothes. It's weird-she never striked me as being a girl who wants to wear a tee shirt with a razorblade on it saying REVENGE over the top.

And I had another Harp lesson...it's an awesome instrument.
Lol, I must be the only person on Mibba who doesn't play guitar/bass/drums/some kind of 'rock' instrument.
So far it's recorder, clarinet, harp and piano, in case you're wondering

Anyway, I'm off to create a neighbourhood called Monroeville on Sims 2.
Cheerio, fellow Mibbians, vampire princesses, gothic angels and zombie nudists...yeah, don't ask about the last one, it's just some name to describe my friend

Hanging Betty
xxxxxx
March 7th, 2008 at 06:12pm