I Like Today. =]

I had a good day today! For once. =] I don't have to carry around that dumb baby doll anymore! Today was the last day, so I'm really happy about that. Uhmmmm....lots of homework though. =[

Algebra: Today's assignment, have to make up yesterday's assignment because I made a bad grade, and then I have two missing assignments that I have to do. =[

Biology: We just got done taking a test. Dunno how good I did on it. But I have a study guide to do. It should be easy though.

Computers: No homework. Couldn't do it at home anyway.

FACs (Home Ec): No homework. Took a quiz today and did another paper.

US History: No homework. Buuut we had a test today. I dunno how well I did on it though. And we did a worksheet that I got finished with in class.

For the rest of the weekend:

Uhm, today I won't be doing anything else. Just kind of relaxing. You know, the internet, reading, listening to some music. Not really all that much to do anyway.

Saturday: In the morning I go to church. Uhm, I probably will just hang out tomorrow too. My dad has a meeting to go to Saturday night and I guess me and my mom are going to stay home because my brother is going too. Woo! Girl's night. Lol. We'll probably just watch movies and stuff.

On Sunday my mom and I are going to my cousin's baby shower. Her little boy is due next month! -Squeal- I'm so excited! I'm going to have another baby cousin!

And we just found out that my cousin Amy is pregnant for the second time. She has a little girl named Hannah, who I think turned a year old. Or will be two. I'm so excited for my cousin Amanda though, because this is her first baby. I think she's been married for two years now. Anyway, his name is going to be Judah Caleb. I can't wait to see him.

And then it's back to school on Monday. =[ Next week is our last though! And then we get a nice long week off of school. I'm excited about that. My friend McKinna might get to come down. If she doesn't, then I'm going to see if my friend Kahyla can come over for the first time. We'll have a lot of fun.

We'll rock out to Simple Plan and Good Charlotte, Breaking Benjamin and Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance and all of that jazzy stuff. xD We'll have SO MUCH FUN! Can't wait. ^_~

'Til I talk to you again!

The girl in a happy mood,

xoxo

Cortnie.
March 7th, 2008 at 11:05pm