Another Bi Buddy .3.08

hey again, i really don't know whats going on but another of my friends has just told me shes gay and as i said with the other one i don't really give a damn, its their business right?!
but after what happened with my other friend because of my response (i was ok with it, didn't let it matter) my other friend has only confided in me, but this ones a bit more serious she says she isnt actually sure if she is gay but she keeps on having fantasies about girls and not just any girl, girls in our group (small little gang) , and im really not sure how to take this because obviously she didnt put it as blunt as i just did she was obviously embarrassed but the outcome was still the same.
i was speechless because she didnt actually say who she fantasies about and i couldn't just come straight out and say do you fantasize about me because i'll sound vain and ignorant but still a small part of my mind wants to know because for obvious reasons i'll be flattered.
im really not sure how to respond to this because i keep having mixed thoughts and to top it off she wants my advice and i really dont want to say anything wrong or mean because she is a really good friend ..
any help anyone?
March 9th, 2008 at 03:37pm