i wanna tell a story...

It all started when I was 14........

We were at the park ,my mom, brothers and I, and we were all having the time of our lives. playing Frisbee and such. when it came time to go home we all loaded into the car and buckled up and drove the short 2 miles to my house.

when we came home and walked in the door something inside of me said that there was something wrong, I just didn't know what....yet. apparently my mom did because she made us go downstairs and not come up till we were called.

about 3 hours later we were watching TV, and we heard this loud thud, me and my older brother stood and raced upstairs to find my step-dad on top of my mother. she said everything was fine but i didn't believe her. so we went back downstairs and waited to see what would happen.

about 20 Min's later we were called back up. this time only to be backed into a corner by my stepfather. he had a knife in his hand. he closed the blinds in the kitchen and started to yell at us. he told us all what he didn't like about each of us and then proceed to come at us. i stepped out front to stop him and yelled if you touch my family i swear you will never see the light of day again.

he backed off and allowed us 20 seconds to get out, now mind you i had 2 four year old brothers in the house, we couldn't even grab our shoes. we fled to my aunts house for a week and i never wanted to come back, this wasn't his first incident.

I don't know what you do anymore.....
can anyone help?
March 10th, 2008 at 02:33am